When you have finally found the rarest Pokémon on how to get pokeballs in pokemon go, you realize that you have no Poke balls left. It is a nightmare for every player.
But don’t worry, we know some tricks to how to get pokeballs in Pokémon go.
Our guide will show you ways to stock more Pokeballs in Pokémon Go. Stay with us till the end!
4 Best Ways To Get Pokeballs In Pokémon Go
Below we have explained a brief list of methods on how do you get pokeballs in Pokémon go: So go and catch them all!
1. Spin Gyms To Get Pokeballs In Pokemon Go
You can visit and spin Gyms to earn different types of Pokeballs as rewards. But avoid overdoing it.
2. Complete Field Research Tasks
Participate in special events like research tasks in Pokemon Go to get Pokeballs for free. These quest systems are available for a limited period, so make sure to complete as many as you can.
3. Get More Pokeballs from the In-Game Store in Pokemon Go
Get Pokeballs from the in-game store. Just open the shop, get the box, and open it to get various goodies, including pokeballs, one day at a time.
You can even buy them using Pokecoins in different packs like:
- 20 Pokeballs for 100 Pokecoins
- 100 Pokeballs for 460 Pokecoins
- 200 Pokeballs for 800 Pokecoins
4. Participate in Raids and Team Rocket Battles
Get at least 10 Premium Pokeballs In rewards by participating in Raids and Team GO Rocket battles.
Are you asking yourself, “How do you get free Pokeballs in Pokémon Go?” Or are you looking for other ways to get Pokeballs? Then, check out the next subtopic!
Tutorial To Get Free Pokeballs In Pokemon Go
If you have no clue on how to get free pokeballs in pokemon go hack, then this section is just for you. Here we have shared some tricks and tips to get the green Pokeballs. But for that, you need to follow our guide.
So here is how to do it:
1. Spin A Pokestop
Many gamers often wonder how to get pokeballs from pokestops. Well, it is damn easy!
The most consistent way to get them is by spinning at PokeStops. By doing so, you will get rewarded with Pokebalks and other helpful items. But make sure you don’t overdo the spinning process because you will no longer give it for free.
Here is how to get pokeballs from pokestops:
- After locating a Pokestop, click the circular touchpad on your device screen
- Then, give it a spin.
- Soon, items will appear. Here, you need to tap and collect.
A Small Note To The Wise:
Save your money by clicking on Pokestops when spotting them nearby. It will also help you to gain tons of experience points. Wondering, how to get pokeballs in pokemon go without pokestops?
Then check out the next three subtopics.
2. Start A New Game
Create a new account or start a new game to receive Pokeballs for free.
3. Fight in a Gym
Make sure to use your most powerful Pokemon to fight and win a gym battle to get free Pokeballs.
4. Earn free Pokeballs with Weekly Progress
Pokemon Go keeps track of how many kilometers you travel every week.
- You need to turn on “Adventure Sync” from the Settings.
- Once you cross a certain travel limit, you will get rewarded with Pokeballs and other items.
Here is a chart to understand how many pokeballs you will get to as per the travel walking distance:
|5 KM within a week (3.1 miles)
|25 KM within a week (15.5 miles)
|20 Pokeballs, 10 Great Balls, and either 500 Stardust, a Rare Candy, or a 5 KM Egg
|50 KM within a week (31 miles)
|20 Pokeballs, 10 Great Balls, and either 1,500 Stardust, 3 Rare Candies, a 5 KM, or a 10 KM Egg
|100 KM within a week (62.1 miles)
|20 Poke Balls, 10 Great Balls, and 16000 Stardust
5. Level up
Get Pokeballs while leveling up. As soon as you reach the higher levels, you will begin to receive Ultra Balls and Great Balls from PokeStops. But make sure to keep them reserved for Pokemon, which are harder to catch.
Are you wondering, “How do I unlock Great Balls, Master Balls, and Ultra Balls?“Then, scroll down to the next section.
5 Easy Ways to Get Ultra Balls In Pokemon Go
Now, its time to know how to get ultra balls in Pokemon Go! Excited already!
You will begin the game with Pokeballs. As soon as you progress, you will achieve more powerful balls. However, there are no basic steps to unlock them as they will get unlocked automatically as soon as you reach the specific level.
Here are four easy levels caps for each one:
Step 1: Begging the Pokemon Go game with the Pokeballs unlocked.
Step 2: Unlock the Great balls at level 12.
Step 3: Unlock Ultra Balls at level 20.
Step 4: Get the Master Balls from level 30.
The next subtopic is on how to get poke coins in pokemon go?
Get Pokecoins In Pokemon Go In Two Ways
As we all know, Pokecoins are scarce items in the game that can be used to buy various things. One can also buy this in-game currency with real money.
So as of now, there are only two tested and successful ways to get them. Yes, we will be showing you both of them right here, right now!
The first one is an official and straightway to get them. And the second one needs a little bit of assistance from outside.
Here is how to get free Pokecoins in-game:
1. Taking gyms
The only way to get Pokecoins is by taking down the fortifying Gyms.
Here is how this method works:
- You can find a Gym. Then, you need to either fortify it or take it down so you can put your Pokemon there.
- The daily limit of earning Pokecoins in a day is 50.
- You can earn one Pokemon at one gym at a time.
- You will get 1 Pokecoin every ten minutes while your Pokemon is defending a gym.
- You can place Pokemon creatures in twenty gyms at a time.
While taking down the Gyms, you will need to be aggressive because many will be trying to put their hands on them too. For that, you will need a lot of Potions.
2. Buy Pokecoins with Google Opinion Rewards money
The second and the most obvious way to earn Pokecoin is by purchasing them.
To access this option:
Step 1. You need to click the Pokeball on the main Pokemon Go screen
Step 2. Then select the Shop button
Now let’s have a look at Pokecoin prices in Pokemon Go belo:
- $0.99 – 100 coins
- $4.99 – 550 coins
- $9.99 – 1,200 coins
- $19.99 – 2,500 coins
- $39.99 – 5,200 coins
- $99.99 – 14,500 coins
Yes, getting these is not free, but this is another way to earn Pokecoins, instead of falling for fake websites which promise you to give them for free, we believe this is the safest option.
Moving ahead, tell us, Do you know, how do you farm Pokeballs in Pokemon? Well, you can now easily farm Pokeballs in Pokemon Go. You can get the recipe to craft them as a part of the game story.
Steps To Farm Pokeballs In Pokemon
Below we have mentioned a step-by-step guide to getting Pokeballs in Pokemon.
- To craft them, each Pokeball needs one Apricorn and one tumble stone.
- You can find tumble stones all along the cliff edge at the starting area in these orange rocks.
- Just throw the pokemon towards the rock, and the Pokeballs will get collected automatically.
- Ensure you don’t spend your time waiting for your Pokemon to collect the rocks.
- Just keep going after throwing the Pokemon because it will collect the tumble stone and return it to you.
- You also need to craft brown Apricorns to get Pokeballs. You can find Apricorns in dark leaf trees which are spread around the starting area.
- There is one specific spot that has apricot trees very near to each other. You need to just throw the Pokemon towards the trees and continue running.
- Don’t spend time waiting for the Pokemon to collect the tumble stones or Apricorns. Continue sprinting, and soon you will get Pokeballs.
1. What Happens If You Run Out Of Pokeballs In Pokémon Go?
While playing Pokemon Go, if you run out of Pokeballs, you will be unable to catch any wild Pokemon.
2. How Do You Get Unlimited Pokeballs In Pokemon 2021?
If you want to get unlimited Pokeballs in Pokemon GO, all you have to do is level up. You can also research tasks, or complete tasks and spin PokeStops on the map screen to achieve the same.
3. How To Get Pokeballs In Pokemon Go Without Pokestops?
We believe that you want to get Pokeballs without spinning Pokestops. If that is the case, then there is a way for you. All you gotta do is make more friends with users in the game.
Let them send gifts to you. Sometimes, within those gifts or various types of rewards, you might get lucky and end up getting Pokeballs. It is as simple as that.
So the key element here is to make as many friends as you can. In addition to this, do not forget to send them gifts, so they send you the same in return.
4. In Pokemon Go How To Get Pokeballs At Home?
If you want to get Pokeballs without moving from one place or leaving home, then you can use the Pokemon Go cheat.
These cheats help you to change your Pokemon Go GPS location easily and get as many pokeballs as you want.
So, these were some of the most used ways how to get pokeballs in pokemon go. By now, you would have understood everything related to catching more Pokeballs.
Keep playing with your friends and remember the things mentioned in this guide. If you forget any method to earn Pokeballs, you can visit this blog again.
You can even share this read with your gaming buddies.
Good luck with the Pokeballs hunt!